I set a goal to read a book a week last year.
Because studies say the average American reads 4 books a year, while top CEO’s read a book a week.
Challenge accepted & challenge completed.
Allow your goals to become reality by doing the work.
January to December 2018
- Grit: The Power of Passion and Perseverance
- Man’s Search for Meaning
- Principles: Life and Work
- Sometimes You Win–Sometimes You Learn: Life’s Greatest Lessons Are Gained from Our Losses
- The Obstacle Is the Way
- Linchpin: Are You Indispensable?
- Relentless: From Good to Great to Unstoppable
- Start with Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action
- Daring Greatly: How the Courage to Be Vulnerable Transforms the Way We Live, Love, Parent, and Lead
- Think and Grow Rich
- The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don’t Work and What to Do About It
- The Talent Code: Greatness Isn’t Born. It’s Grown. Here’s How.
- Eleven Rings: The Soul of Success
- Leaders Eat Last: Why Some Teams Pull Together and Others Don’t
- The Brain That Changes Itself: Stories of Personal Triumph from the Frontiers of Brain Science
- Zero to One
- Incognito: The Secret Lives of the Brain
- Predictably Irrational
- Joseph Campbell and the Power of Myth
- Emotional Intelligence
- Social Intelligence: The New Science of Human Relationships
- Working with Emotional Intelligence
- Born to Run: A Hidden Tribe, Superathletes, and the Greatest Race the World Has Never Seen
- Mindful Running: How Meditative Running can Improve Performance and Make you a Happier, More Fulfilled Person
- ChiRunning: A Revolutionary Approach to Effortless, Injury-Free Running
- Primal animal
- Flourish: A Visionary New Understanding of Happiness and Well-being
- Change Your Brain, Change Your Life: The Breakthrough Program for Conquering Anxiety, Depression, Obsessiveness, Anger, and Impulsiveness
- Growth Hacker Marketing: A Primer on the Future of PR, Marketing, and Advertising
- Cognitive therapy
- Cognitive therapy for addiction
- Homecoming: Reclaiming and Championing Your Inner Child
- Expert Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Creating a Mass Movement of People Who Will Pay for Your Advice
- You Are the Placebo: Making Your Mind Matter
- The Super Natural: A New Vision of the Unexplained
- Evolve Your Brain: The Science of Changing Your Mind
- Breaking The Habit of Being Yourself: How to Lose Your Mind and Create a New One
- The Neuroscience of discipline
- The Willpower Instinct: How Self-Control Works, Why It Matters, and What You Can Do to Get More of It
- Maximum Achievement: Strategies and Skills that Will Unlock Your Hidden Powers to Succeed
- The Prosperity Paradigm
- The Happiness Advantage: How a Positive Brain Fuels Success in Work and Life
- 8 Weeks to SEALFIT: A Navy SEAL’s Guide to Unconventional Training for Physical and Mental Toughness
- The Evolution Book
- The Third Door: The Wild Quest to Uncover How the World’s Most Successful People Launched Their Careers
- Ask and It Is Given: Learning to Manifest Your Desires
- High-Performance Habits: How Extraordinary People Become That Way
- The ONE Thing: The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary Results
- The 2 AM Principle: Discover the Science of Adventure
- Ego is the Enemy: The Fight to Master Our Greatest Opponent
- The 48 Laws of Power
- Growth hacker
- Be Obsessed or Be Average
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
- No Excuses!: The Power of Self-Discipline
- Raising Boys, Third Edition: Why Boys Are Different–and How to Help Them Become Happy and Well-Balanced Men
- How to Really Love Your Child
- The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership: Follow Them and People Will Follow You
So you are a man or woman?
Be beautiful enough to feast the eyes
Launched in 2016,HBX Archives has turn into a go-to place for
sourcing unique pieces from the style and streetwear world.
I will right away grasp your rss as I can not find your email subscription link or e-newsletter service.
Do you’ve any? Please permit me recognize so that I could subscribe.
This paragraph provides clear dea in support off the new people of blogging, thatt actually how
too do blgging and site-building.
Look into my website :: https://www.letmejerk.net
The other day, while I was at work, my cousin stole my iphone and tested to see if it can survive a twenty five foot drop,
just so she can be a youtube sensation. My apple ipad is now destroyed and she has 83 views.
I know this is entirely off topic but I had to share it with someone!
[url=http://prednisone2023.online/]deltasone 5mg cost[/url]
[url=https://propranolol.ink/]propranolol tablets 40 mg[/url] [url=https://acyclovir.ink/]acyclovir buy online india[/url]